Nanex is Seeking a Unique Candidate.
We are looking for a GUI designer who also has C programming experience. Linux experience would be a plus.
This is a rare opportunity to work alongside one of the most highly acclaimed developers in the FinTech industry. You will receive invaluable guidance and hands-on experience to rapidly accelerate your software development career.
This is a specialized position due to the unique nature of our business. Therefore we have several specific requirements that must be met prior to considering any person for candidacy:
- You have a minimum of 3 years GUI design experience.
- You have a minimum of 2 years C programming experience.
- You have a passion for programming, including constant learning and developing.
- You have an open mind about programming and are willing to adapt and adopt.
- You are not a “copy and paste” programmer.
In addition to the above requirements, the selected candidate will be required to live locally (within 30 minutes of Winnetka, Illinois) and be physically and logistically able to work from our office in Winnetka every weekday. For fully-qualified, non-local candidates, we can assist with temporary accommodations and/or relocation costs.
If you meet all of the above requirements, here is what we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Paid market holidays and other PTO
- A casual, non-corporate working atmosphere
Email us a copy of your resume in plain text to email@example.com, recent GUI examples, a code snippet you are particularly proud of (any language is fine) and an explanation of why you chose that snippet.
Nanex LLC was founded in the year 2000 by Eric Scott Hunsader. Eric has over 30 years of hands-on experience developing successful real-time trading software including high performance trading applications and compression techniques. He has a wealth of coding experience and market infrastructure expertise.
Nanex now consists of a small, tight-knit team of developers and engineers. Our company culture is casual yet highly dedicated.
To learn more, visit www.nanex.net.