Nanex is seeking a C/C++ programmer with Windows, Linux and market data feed experience.
This is a specialized position due to the unique nature of our business. Therefore we have several specific requirements that must be met prior to considering any person for candidacy:
- You have a minimum of 1 year experience working with financial market (stock market) data feeds.
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience programming on Windows.
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience programming on Linux.
- You have a passion for programming, including constant learning and developing.
- You have an open mind about programming and are willing to adapt and adopt.
- You are not a “copy and paste” programmer.
In addition to the above requirements, the selected candidate will be required to live locally (within 30 minutes of Winnetka, Illinois) and be physically and logistically able to work from our office in Winnetka every weekday.
If you meet all of the above requirements, here is what we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Paid market holidays and other PTO
- A casual, non-corporate working atmosphere
Email us a copy of your resume in plain text to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nanex LLC was founded in the year 2000 by Eric Scott Hunsader. Eric has over 30 years of hands-on experience developing successful real-time trading software including high performance trading applications and compression techniques. He has a wealth of coding experience and market infrastructure expertise.
Nanex now consists of a small, tight-knit team of developers and engineers. Our company culture is casual yet highly dedicated.
To learn more, visit www.nanex.net.