|Bar Chart Legend
- Green line with dots: Total Waddell & Reed contracts executed up to that point in time.
- Red price bars: range of prices of Waddell & Reed Trades in interval.
- Red volume bars: size of Waddell & Reed Trades in interval.
- Light blue bars: range of all prices, and volume of all contracts in interval
- Some charts have light green line: count of trades in all equities in interval. Notice the correlation between spikes in eMini Trades and equities.
Tick Chart Legend
- Circles are sized relative to the size of the trade.
- Red Circles: Waddell & Reed Trades, Blue circles: All others.
Publication Date: October 13, 2010
|This report and all material shown on this
website is published by Nanex, LLC and may not be reproduced, disseminated, or
distributed, in part or in whole, by any means, outside of the recipient's
organization without express written authorization from Nanex. It is a
violation of federal copyright law to reproduce all or part of this publication
or its contents by any means. This material does not constitute a solicitation
for the purchase or sale of any securities or investments. The opinions
expressed herein are based on publicly available information and are considered
reliable. However, Nanex makes NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY SORT
with respect to this report. Any person using this material does so solely at
their own risk and Nanex and/or its employees shall be under no liability
whatsoever in any respect thereof.